Smith Micro (NASDAQ: SMSI) presented at the B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor Conference in Beverly Hills yesterday, 5/22/19 at 2:30pm EST. The presenter was CEO Bill Smith. Slide deck can be found here. The replay of the webcast is available here.
Bill Smith highlighted the three major products that are powering Smith Micro’s revenue growth:
- SafePath (Family, IOT and Home)
- CommSuite (Voice, Anywhere and Cloud)
- ViewSpot (Smart Retail Visual Messaging Platform)
He described present and expected future financial results as follows:
- Revenue growth trend is expected to continue
- Expenses are expected to remain stable and predictable
- Balance sheet strength with a growing cash balance and no debt
He conducted a brief Q&A where he said the following:
- We will see the first IOT device in the field soon and it’s pretty slick
- We will see other devices soon after that will be powered by SMSI software
- Market for family safety is in the very early stages of development
- Expects enormous growth ahead. Said the carriers are still in the 100’s of thousands and they want to be in the millions
- SMSI has a lot of things going on with other carriers. Trials and other “views”.
- He believes there will not just be one, but many new customers signing with SMSI this year.
180+ SMSI shareholders in our SMSI Research Group debated the presentation in real-time in our whatsapp group. Join our growing community today!